Featuring Yamaha's Pianoforte Method. Private Instruction Ages 8 - Adult
Learning to play the piano is fun, but also requires dedication and commitment. Yamaha Music School has structured its lessons in a standardized way that makes music not only easier to learn, but more enjoyable as well.
A Strong Foundation
As a student in the Yamaha Piano Course, you will be learning from our exclusive Pianoforte curriculum developed by the Yamaha Music Foundation. Our proven syllabus goes beyond the traditional piano lesson to help students learn technique, repertiore, keyboard harmony, duets and improvisation. Lessons will also include other traditional methods carefully chosen by the teacher to meet individual goals and needs.
- Scales & Arpeggios
- Sight Reading
- Aural Training
- Theory of music
- Solfege, Finger Exercises, & Etudes
- Improvisation & Keyboard Harmony
- 30 minute lessons are recommended for beginners
- 45 minute lessons recommended for intermediate students
- 60 minute lessons recommended for intermediate through advanced
All students are enouraged to participate in school performance activities, including Performance Club and semester recitals.