With more lessons per semester than competing schools in the greater Boston area, Yamaha Music School of Boston's tuition pricing can't be beat! Your tuition includes:
- 18 lessons or classes per semester (36 lessons per year!)
- All class materials for group classes, including: books, workbooks, CDs, DVDs, practice materials, binder, and blue Yamaha bookbag
- Guitar included in Young Guitarist Course 1 tuition
- All performance & recital fees
- Yamaha Grade Examination for eligible YMES group class students
- Access to practice rooms
- Special events (faculty recital, performance club, benefit concerts, & more!)
- Parent education & support
** THREE-WEEK GUARANTEE: We have a 3 lesson satisfaction guarantee. We're confident that you will love your lessons at Yamaha, but if you decide that the program is not a good fit for any reason prior to your 4th lesson, we will issue you a refund for all future unattended classes. **
How is the YAMAHA school different from other music programs?
- More Lessons: Our semesters are 18 weeks long due to the curriculum requirements of the Yamaha course. Other programs and schools are usually 15 or less.
- Incomparable Materials: An international method in 40 countries with a 50-year history, our group Yamaha Method (YMES) classes come with incomparable materials, including CDs, books, workbooks, instructional DVDs, practice binders, and blue Yamaha bookbags.
- Great Teachers: All of our faculty members are highly skilled educators and performers. Most teachers hold a master's degree (MM) or a doctorate (DMA) in music from top conservatories. Most importantly, our Yamaha Music Education System (YMES) teachers are certified by Yamaha and are required to complete a rigorous training schedule and ongoing development. They must also pass a comprehensive music grade examination, which is required of all Yamaha teachers worldwide.
**Linked classes are open for new and/or beginner students.**
**FALL 2019 PRICING UPDATE** Due to increased cost of facilities, there will be a small price increase for private lessons only beginning Fall 2019.
|Class||Per Semester Price (18 classes/lessons)|
|Private Lessons: 30 minutes||$849 FALL 2019 UPDATE: $855|
|Private Lessons: 45 minutes||$1,199 FALL 2019 UPDATE: $1,215|
|Private Lessons: 60 minutes||$1,499 FALL 2019 UPDATE: $1,530|
|Music Wonderland 1 & 2||$550|
|Junior Music Course 1 (& 2-4)||$665|
|Music Friends Course||$665|
|Young Musicians Course 1 (& 2-6)||$665|
|Keyboard Encounters -- Beg, Int. & Adv.||$499|
|Young Guitarists Course 1 (& 2-4)||$665|
|Littlest Musician Course||
**SPECIAL COURSE being taught at the Lexington Community Center. Please contact for details!**
|Junior Extension Course 1-4||$699|
|Junior Ensemble Course 1-4||$699|
|Junior Advanced Course 1-4||$699|
|Junior Special Advanced Course 1-6||$699|