- Our summer session fills up fast! Early enrollment is encouraged to ensure the best class day and times for your schedule.
- PRIVATE LESSON POLICY: Our Summer Session private lesson schedule is flexible and students are not required to enroll for the entire Summer Session. Please plan your registration to account for any known absences, vacations, trips, etc. for the most correct invoice. Any student absences not planned for at the start of Summer Session will not be made up or refunded.
TUITION & DUE DATES
- PAYMENT METHODS: YMS Boston accepts payments via credit card or check.
- SUMMER DEPOSIT: A $50 deposit per class/lesson enrollment (for classes & lessons) is due at the time of enrollment. Deposit is refundable through June 1st.
- SUMMER TUITION: Tuition is due in full by July 1st.
MULTIENROLLMENT DISCOUNT: A discount of 10% off the total tuition is available for families enrolled in 2 or more classes.
LATE TUITION: Students are not eligible to attend summer classes or lessons until tuition is paid in full. In addition, a $25 late fee will be applied to tuition 30 days or more overdue. Students with tuition 60 days overdue will be issued a discontinuation notice, and will not be eligible to attend classes or lessons during the school year until tuition is paid in full.
- No make-ups will be given for student absences for group classes or private lessons for Summer Session.
- Our Summer Session private lesson schedule is flexible and students are not required to enroll for the entire Summer Session. Please plan your registration to account for any known absences, vacations, trips, etc. for the most correct invoice. Any student absences not planned for at the start of Summer Session will not be made up or refunded.
SCHOOL CANCELLATION/CLOSING POLICY
Course Cancellation: YMS Boston reserves the right to cancel a class or change the class schedule at any time. Full refunds and registration fees are issued in the case of class cancellation due to insufficient enrollment or schedule change.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SUMMER SESSION
- Withdrawals received prior to June 1st will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawals received between June 1st – the official start date of summer lessons will be refunded, less your deposit amounts.
- Withdrawals received after the start of Summer Session are non-refundable.
PHOTO/ VIDEO POLICY
YMS Boston reserves the right, and may give permission to its photographer or outside media, to photograph classes, programs and participants at all our facilities and properties. Please be aware that these photos are for promotional purposes and may be used in future publications and media communications. By participating in the Music School classes and programs, you consent to the taking and publication of your photograph for these purposes. If you do not wish your child or yourself to be photographed or videotaped, please notify the school office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.